www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in | Various Jobs and Applications 2013 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) issued a latest naukri notification for recruitment of Various post. Eligible job seekers who are willing to work and have required eligibility with Graduate/LLB/ ITI/ B.P.Ed. shall apply online before 20/10/2013. Candidates can find more information of RPSC Examination of current recruitment on website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Qualification and Eligibility Requirements:
Vacancies: Name and number of posts
- Junior Law Officer – 150
- Junior Accountant – 3491
- Tehsil Revenue Accountant – 156
- Physical Training Instructor Gr-II – 1041
- Physical Training Instructor Gr-III – 2858
Education: Candidates should have completed qualification from government recognised University / Institute.
- Junior Law Officer: Candidates must have Law Graduate from a University established by Law in India or its equivalent with three years course of proficiency(Professional) degree.
- Junior Accountant/ Tehsil Revenue Accountant: The candidate for direct recruitment must hold a degree in Arts, Science or Commerce of University established by Law in India.
- Physical Training Instructor Gr-II/ Gr-III: Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or Certificate in Physical Education (C.P.Ed.) or Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed.) recognised by the National Council for Teacher Education.
Age Limit: Candidates will have age restriction as per details below:
- Junior Law Officer / Junior Accountant / Tehsil Revenue Accountant: Candidates should be age between 21 – 35 years.
- Physical Training Instructor Gr-II/ Gr-III: Candidates age should be between 18 – 35 years.
How to Apply: Eligible aspirants who are interested and actively searching for jobs in Rajasthan shall apply online through official website of RPSC before due date.
Last Date to submit online applications: 20/10/2013